Obstacles to the optical fiber cable must be met every […]
Obstacles to the optical fiber cable must be met every minute. Temporarily turn on the circuit or place the emergency optical cable to temporarily break through the circuit, and organize the force to repair it as soon as possible.
1, emergency repair
1) All cable lines are blocked in one direction
According to a predetermined circuit scheduling scheme, all circuits or some of the main circuits are temporarily turned on.
2) Blocking of individual fiber cables in one direction
If there is spare fiber in the optical fiber, or if there is another bypass circuit, the obstacle circuit shall be temporarily turned on with spare optical fiber or circuitous circuit; if there is spare optical fiber in the optical cable and there is no detour circuit, it shall be handled according to the specified scheduling principle to ensure that the important circuit is unblocked. Suspend the minor circuit.
3) Partially blocked optical fiber cable in one direction
If fiber optic cables are equipped with fiber optics, in addition to using temporary fiber provisional provisioning circuits, uninterrupted provisional fiber pairings may be selected, and the circuits may be provisionally provisioned in accordance with the specified scheduling rules and scheduling order, provided that the provisionally paired fibers are still insufficient. Without a circuitous circuit, the secondary circuit is suspended.
1. The temporary dispatch of the above optical fibers must be completed by the two parties in close consultation with each other after the two lines have agreed to discuss the dispatching plan report with the approval of the higher authorities.
2, according to the original line sequence of the fiber, as long as the two terminals by the system scheduling, switching circuit can be; fiber temporary pairing, it should be in the relay station on both sides of the relay station light distribution (or terminal box) connection On the device.
3. If the primary optical fiber is connected to an optical attenuator, and the backup fiber is not pre-connected to the attenuator, the corresponding optical attenuator should also be connected when calling the backup optical fiber. This problem should also be taken into account when using temporary fiber pairing.