The laying of pipelines is generally in urban areas. The environment for laying pipes is better. Therefore, there is no special requirement for optical cable sheathing and no outfitting is required.
Before laying the pipe, the length of the laying section and the position of the connection point must be selected. Mechanical bypass or manual traction can be used when laying. The traction of one traction should not exceed the allowable tension of the cable. The materials used for making pipelines can be selected according to geography concrete, asbestos cement, steel pipes, plastic pipes and so on.
Its laying must meet the following requirements:
- The optical cable should be placed in the hole of the tube before laying. The optical cable should be placed in the same color tube for the first time. Unused sub tube nozzles should be protected by plugs.
- Considering that the laying process is manual operation, in order to reduce the loss of optical fiber cable joints, the manufacturer of pipe optical cables should use the entire plate to lay.
- During the laying process, the traction during deployment shall be reduced as much as possible. The entire optical fiber cable shall be laid from the middle to the two sides respectively, and personnel shall be arranged at each manhole to assist the middle traction.
- The hole position of the optical cable should meet the requirements of the design drawings. The pipe hole must be cleaned before laying the cable. The hole of the sub-hole should be about 15cm long in the hole of the hand.
- The inner pipe of the hand hole and the interface of the plastic textile network pipe are wrapped with PVC tape so as not to infiltrate into the sand.
- When the optical cable is installed in a person's (hand) hole, if there is a bracket in the hand hole, the optical cable is fixed on the bracket. If there is no bracket in the hand hole, the optical cable should be fixed on the expansion bolt. Hook mouth requirements down.
7, the cable outlet hole should not be bent within 15 cm.
- Plastic sign boards are used in each hand hole and in the computer room cable and ODF.
- Optical cable and power lines must be separated by at least 8 cm thick concrete or 30 cm thick compacted soil.